Mark Martella, Esq.- Mark is an experienced authority in business law and business practices, real estate matters, foreclosure and bankruptcy.
In his 28 years as an attorney both in New Jersey and Florida, he has helped thousands of clients facing business and personal financial challenges. He has written dozens of articles on these topics, and has published his first book: “Bankruptcy in Plain English: The Ultimate Layman’s Guide to Taking the Fear and Mystery out of the Bankruptcy Process.” Mark’s passion lies in educating the public about the truth concerning foreclosure, debt collection and bankruptcy, so people can avoid being attacked by the “wolves” that out there trying to take advantage of those who are simply scared of the unknown. He has published Special Reports for consumers and small business owners on topics such as:
– The Seven Biggest Mistakes People Make Before Filing For Bankruptcy and,
– How To Protect Your Personal Assets From Business Debts; as well as other informational publications.
Mark is a graduate of Villanova University and Villanova University School of Law and received his Masters Degree in Political Science from Rutgers University where he also served as an adjunct professor teaching American Government, Civil Liberties and Constitutional Law. He also lectures and performs educational seminars for small business owners and Realtors.
To Learn More:
Call (941) 206-3700 to get a free one-hour bankruptcy consultation.
Tamara "Tami" Patzer
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- Leading Expert Dr. Elra Morgan Brings Revolutionary Laser Therapy to St. Clair County for Pain Management - March 16, 2023
- CONNOR HIEBEL: Teen Awarded $10,000 Grant for FedEx Entrepreneur Fund For Empowering People - November 21, 2022
- Face the Music: Saving Lives One Note at a Time with Drs. Robert Hanopole, Michael Rubenstein and Founder Paul Pellinger - November 3, 2022