As a new mom, Jenn was challenged with creating time for self-care.
So, she decided to interview Mindful Motherhood Experts, including mothers who are published authors on the topic and professionals in self-care, to learn their best tips and tools to be more connected, loving, and playful with our kids, and UNIFY us as moms to HELP EACH OTHER satisfy our core needs of feeling safe, supported, and nurtured.
This interview series is called:
MINDFUL MOTHERHOOD: Finding Flow, Abundance and Bliss When the Doo Doo Hits the Fan!
ere’s a few topics that will be covered in the video series:
- How not to lose yourself while discovering how to be a mom.
- How Mindfulness creates lasting, loving relationships.
- How to find worth in yourself, and not just from being a mom.
- How you can model mindfulness and self-care to your kids so they can create healthy habits and practice it for themselves.
These interviews are REAL, short, and to-the-point conversations with moms sharing their expert tips and tools because we know how busy moms are.
Register for you complimentary ticket here. http://www.soulgardenmoms.com
Tamara "Tami" Patzer
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- Leading Expert Dr. Elra Morgan Brings Revolutionary Laser Therapy to St. Clair County for Pain Management - March 16, 2023
- CONNOR HIEBEL: Teen Awarded $10,000 Grant for FedEx Entrepreneur Fund For Empowering People - November 21, 2022
- Face the Music: Saving Lives One Note at a Time with Drs. Robert Hanopole, Michael Rubenstein and Founder Paul Pellinger - November 3, 2022