Join me on Today’s Journey as I interview school Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about how to talk to your kids concerning the Black Lives Matter moment and racism.
Karen is a New York State Certified School Psychologist. She attended Mercy College for her Masters Degree. She has additional training in crisis response, drug/ substance abuse counseling, and bullying prevention. She has worked with a myriad of students from different backgrounds as well as students with unique learning and emotional needs. Karen currently resides in upstate New York with her husband and two puppies.
Brittney graduated from Siena College with a degree in Psychology. She earned her Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology and Methodology, followed by a Certificate of Advanced Study in School Psychology from the University at Albany, SUNY. She is currently employed as an elementary-level school psychologist.
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid interviews Dr. Michael Genkin, DPM on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – September 11, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Helene Haber Certified Rapid Hypnotherapist on Wellness on Demand – July 15, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Mae Karwowski Founder and CEO of Obviously, a leading global influencer marketing agency and technology platform - September 27, 2020
- John Voris Founder of Authentic Systems-Is Your College-Bound Student TOO Intelligent and Being Held Back From Massive Opportunities? - September 27, 2020
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - September 25, 2020