Join me on Today’s Journey as I interview school Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about how to talk to your kids concerning the Black Lives Matter moment and racism.
Karen is a New York State Certified School Psychologist. She attended Mercy College for her Masters Degree. She has additional training in crisis response, drug/ substance abuse counseling, and bullying prevention. She has worked with a myriad of students from different backgrounds as well as students with unique learning and emotional needs. Karen currently resides in upstate New York with her husband and two puppies.
Brittney graduated from Siena College with a degree in Psychology. She earned her Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology and Methodology, followed by a Certificate of Advanced Study in School Psychology from the University at Albany, SUNY. She is currently employed as an elementary-level school psychologist.
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid Interviews School Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about Talking to our Kids About BLM and Racism – June 25, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews Christine Souza, a Certified Health Coach, Reiki Master, and Wellness Advocate on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – May 19, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews Curtis Harris on the Wellness on Demand Podcast -How to stay fit in our new reality of Working from Home (WFH) – May 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #6 – Renee Montgomery – WNBA Player and business owner discusses educating Pro-Athletes with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - July 7, 2020
- Kim Svoboda CEO of Aspiration Catalyst® - July 7, 2020
- Episode 343-How To Grow Your Social Media Following-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 7, 2020