Join Garvin Reid on Today’s Wellness on Demand Journey as he interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) who shares how to get started with Yoga and find the right Yoga teacher.
An all-around athlete, Jamel West established a positive connection with the body at a very young age. He played basketball and ran track throughout his academic years, continuing into adulthood he became a marathoner and is an integral player for his corporate league basketball team. As an adult, he began a Yoga practice and quickly became absorbed with the mindfulness that was being taught along with the physical work.
He realized the physical work was not only enhanced but his sense of Self was being strengthened by meditation. The connection between his mind and body established through Yoga led him to dive into numerous course studies covering almost every spectrum of teaching Yoga. His Training and Certifications grants him the opportunity to teach Yoga and Mindfulness to Children and adults in the community.
To learn more about Jamel West and Yoga please visit him on Instagram
@Thetravlers and @modality.yoga or visit our website https://www.wellnessod.com/post/yoga-for-beginners-how-yoga-can-help-inform-wellness
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Helene Haber Certified Rapid Hypnotherapist on Wellness on Demand – July 15, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews School Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about Talking to our Kids About BLM and Racism – June 25, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020