Join Garvin Reid on Today’s Wellness on Demand Journey as he interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) who shares how to get started with Yoga and find the right Yoga teacher.
An all-around athlete, Jamel West established a positive connection with the body at a very young age. He played basketball and ran track throughout his academic years, continuing into adulthood he became a marathoner and is an integral player for his corporate league basketball team. As an adult, he began a Yoga practice and quickly became absorbed with the mindfulness that was being taught along with the physical work.
He realized the physical work was not only enhanced but his sense of Self was being strengthened by meditation. The connection between his mind and body established through Yoga led him to dive into numerous course studies covering almost every spectrum of teaching Yoga. His Training and Certifications grants him the opportunity to teach Yoga and Mindfulness to Children and adults in the community.
To learn more about Jamel West and Yoga please visit him on Instagram
@Thetravlers and @modality.yoga or visit our website https://www.wellnessod.com/post/yoga-for-beginners-how-yoga-can-help-inform-wellness
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid interviews Dr. Michael Genkin, DPM on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – September 11, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Helene Haber Certified Rapid Hypnotherapist on Wellness on Demand – July 15, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 82-Nikki Bradley Talks about Collaboration-Why and How?-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 20, 2020
- Episode 371-Funnels to Freedom-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 20, 2020
- Interview with Mike Koenigs Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast - October 16, 2020