Join me on Today’s Journey as I interview Helene Haber certified Rapid Hypnotherapist Nutritionist and Weight Loss Therapist, about Hypnotherapy and how it can help us take control of our lives, maintain a healthy diet and lose weight.
Helene graduated from Rutgers University and has worked as Nutritionist and Health Coach for over 20 years in her own words, Helene shares her journey to health and wellness.
“My name is Helene, and I have not always been positive and fit, so I understand your pain and the place you’re coming from. It’s painful and sometimes dark. But the good news is that you don’t need to suffer anymore. I have the tools to transform you so that you can live the life you desire. I can help you achieve the freedom to wear what you want, eat what you want, be pain free, healthy, fit, confident, have clear skin, achieve goals, have phenomenal success, pure joy, success with fertility, have the career of your dreams, achieve amazing memory or extraordinary motivational skills. You can have it all!!! Sounds too good to be true? That is what I thought initially. I did not think those things were available to me! Why is it available to a limited amount of lucky people, but not me? Why not me? A question I did not except to be answered and especially not in the way it did.
My self-worth and what I thought was available to me was all locked up and programmed in my mind from my childhood. Beliefs we form as young children, when we have only been on the planet for a short time, are currently controlling your life. How could that be? That is what the subconscious mind is full of, limiting, outdated and sometimes negative beliefs. Once you access the subconscious mind, you have a clear real-life understanding.”
To learn more about Helene Haber and read the rest of her bio visit http://helenehaber.com/
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Helene Haber Certified Rapid Hypnotherapist on Wellness on Demand – July 15, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews School Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about Talking to our Kids About BLM and Racism – June 25, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020
- Episode 65-Celina Souffrant on How Sustainability Can Boost Your Brand-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast - July 30, 2020