Join me on Today’s Journey as I interview Michael Genkin, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
Originally from the Republic of Belarus, USSR, Dr. Genkin studied at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. After graduating, he completed his residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Genkin is fluent in English and Russian, so he’s able to treat patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. He has experience in almost all areas of podiatry, from the treatment of routine foot problems to highly complicated surgical procedures, including reconstructive foot surgery, diabetic limb salvage, joint replacement, plantar fasciotomy, bunionectomy, and hammertoe correction.
Dr. Genkin always puts his patients’ well-being first and treats them as though they’re part of his family. Rather than treating a patient’s symptoms directly, Dr. Genkin always looks for and addresses the underlying cause of the problem. By taking care of the factors that lead to the patient’s symptoms, he’s able to provide a complete treatment plan that may prevent a lifetime of chronic pain and injuries.
To learn more about Dr. Genkin and the services he provides, please visit
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid interviews Dr. Michael Genkin, DPM on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – September 11, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Helene Haber Certified Rapid Hypnotherapist on Wellness on Demand – July 15, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020