Frank Demming is the author of “Seven Steps to Recession-Proofing Your Business.” In this interview, get the tips you need to know to grow your local business.
Frank Demming (a.k.a. “The Local Business Guy”) means business. Small business, that is. He’s a marketing expert with a proven track record of helping localized businesses from all over the continental US, increase their revenue by at least 25% within 12 months. He’s been helping local businesses achieve their revenue growth goals since 2007 and has recently written a book about the steps he takes to help them accomplish that. In a nutshell, his careful analysis of a business’s current state results in a step-by-step implementation plan paired with careful nurturing. His delighted clients become longtime fans! Frank’s a devout New York Yankees fan who lives with his wife in New Jersey.
To Learn more:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LocalBusinessMarketingSolutionsRockville
Go to: https://lbmsllc.lpages.co/lbms-book-launch-1/
4 Important Tips You’ll Learn
- How to maximize your company’s exposure by harnessing the power of advanced digital marketing strategies and tying it to four proven systems
- How to increase your revenue by 25% in the next 12 months by streamlining your processes and leveraging technology to eliminate hidden challenges which sabotage your growth and keep you stuck
- How to create a steady stream of revenue and avoid dips and valleys that sometimes occur throughout the year so that you can expand what’s working well and grow exponentially.
- How to brand your business properly and separate your business from the pack by positioning your business as the go to business in your industry.
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- Aileen C. Lee:Gratitude Helps to Connect to the Divine (The God of Your Understanding) - December 17, 2018
- JOY ANGEVIN BALMER: A Look at Lyme Disease and Life Force Energy - December 17, 2018
- GARY GERBER: Foundations of Gratitude for Creating a Happier Life Inside and Out - December 17, 2018