Celebrate Women’s History Month – #ChooseToChallenge Video Series – Join us as we recognize 22 amazing women. Take a moment to listen to their perspectives on celebrating women and what it means to them when they hear the cry – #ChooseToChallenge. Today, we present Debra L. Morrison.
Debra L. MorrisonCFP®, MS, AEP, Chief Navigator – Founder of Women Navigating Finances, LLC. Debra offers the following services:
- Free Group Membership in a Fun Forum of Women who share questions, challenges & victories around their finances. Click here to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenNavigatingFinances
- Paid Group Membership Coaching for women seeking to move through fears or past mistakes to secure their financial future (Click here to be put on the waiting list for our next Opening): https://womennavigatingfinances.com/membership/
- 1-on-1 VIP Premium Financial Coaching where in 60 days you will: a) Uplevel your financial confidence, b) Clarify and personalize your goals, c) Quantify and manage risks, d( Create strategies to minimize taxes, e) Coordinate investing to meet goals, f) Define and hone your legacy, and g) Devise stay-on-track monitoring steps
To learn more about Debra and her services, contact her at Team@WomenNavigatingFinances.com, www.WomenNaviagatingFinances.com, or via phone at 9730706-8924
#celebrateyou #celebratelife #ChooseToChallenge
Tamara "Tami" Patzer
Tamara "Tami" Patzer is a No. 1 best-selling author, publisher, and video producer at Blue Ocean Authority.She is the creator of Women Innovators Radio with its sister book publications:No. 1 Women Innovators: Leaders, Makers and GiversBook Series and Big Message, Big Mission book series. She works with authors,influencers, innovators, and trendsetters to Get Media Exposure.
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- Leading Expert Dr. Elra Morgan Brings Revolutionary Laser Therapy to St. Clair County for Pain Management - March 16, 2023
- CONNOR HIEBEL: Teen Awarded $10,000 Grant for FedEx Entrepreneur Fund For Empowering People - November 21, 2022
- Face the Music: Saving Lives One Note at a Time with Drs. Robert Hanopole, Michael Rubenstein and Founder Paul Pellinger - November 3, 2022