In this episode, Dr. Izdihar Jamil and her guest David Essel talks about :
- The 3 biggest mental health triggers
- Practical tips on how parents can create positive mental health habits
- 1 easy method to keep a healthy mental health
DAVID ESSEL, M.S., O.M., #1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR, COUNSELOR, RADIO/TV HOST, MINISTER.
His book “Helping Americans Heal” is available on Amazon
“DAVID ESSEL IS THE NEW LEADER OF THE POSITIVE THINKING MOVEMENT. ” JENNY McCARTHY
More info: talkdavid.com
Dr. Izdihar Jamil, Ph.D.—#1 International Bestselling Author of Money Makers and Media Expert—has appeared on FORBES, FOX TV, and TED discussing her influential career. She helps women be the #1 Authority in their field with proven and effective methods. She lives in California with her husband and children, she loves baking and reading.
More information about Dr. Izdihar Jamil: www.izdiharjamil.com
Recent episodes from Dr Izdihar Jamil (see all)
- Emmy Hernandez – Executive Love Coach on saying “I DO”- The red & green flags in relationships - May 20, 2022
- Amy McNally – Hawaii Business and Money Coach shares 3 ways to hit 6 figure and more - April 26, 2022
- David Essel – Florida Counselor & TV Host on the 3 Biggest Mental Health Triggers with David Essel - March 17, 2022