Chris Quintana reveals what you need to know about creating wealth today for your future.
Achieving financial success doesn’t have to be complicated like the financial and government systems want you to think it is. Say goodbye to worn-out advice that has you on a financial rollercoaster.
Contrary to what Wall Street promotes — you don’t have to lose your hard-earned money to grow your wealth.
How would you like to grow your wealth with peace of mind?
Would you rather earn interest than pay it?
Does the Ultra-Wealthy play the money game with a different set of rules than you?
Here’s what you will discover:
• How to flip the script on your finances
• What the banks don’t want you to know
• The truth about the 401(k) and why it is a big scam
• How you can use the same growth strategies of the ultra-wealthy•Alternative strategies that aren’t advertised
• How to benefit from the market when it goes up but no losses when it goes down
• How to create wealth beyond Wall Street
Until now, only the wealthiest and the most connected people had access to the right information and the right strategies. I hope this book will help you to see you have options. I couldn’t write about every one of my strategies in the last 3 months that I have been writing this book. But I want you to get curious, ask questions. I want you to not make some of the same costly mistakes that millions of people are making every day because they don’t understand how the system was designed to keep them struggling. I shared some of my favorite and easy to use tax-advantaged, cash flow strategies.
I hope you will take advantage of these opportunities you might not have heard of if you hadn’t read this book.
If you need help with any of these strategies, need to create a GPS financial plan, or just need a portfolio checkup my team would be honored to help you.
We are made up of the absolute best CPAs, CFPs, Tax Strategist, Investment Professionals, Portfolio Managers, Real Estate Professionals, Mortgage Brokers, Estate Planner, Insurance Professionals, and more. For more information, contact our team.
Contact Info: Chris Quintana
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- TONI S. WINSTON: Travel to be free, Be free to travel with Freedom Travel Diva - January 16, 2021
- WESLEYNE GREER: Sales and Marketing for Transformed Sales - December 11, 2020
- GINA L. OSBORN: Navigating Chaos, Crisis, and Change - December 11, 2020