Talia Adika, MBA
Employee Benefits, TY Health Insurance Brokerage
New York, NY
• New York State of Finance Licensed Health Insurance Broker
• Cornell University
Master’s Degree, labor and Industrial Relation
• Southern New Hampshire University
Master of Science, Business Administration
• St. John’s University
Bachelor of Science
National Remote Customer Relations Management from New York to California.
Exclusive International Health Insurance Ambassador for the United Nations.
International Private Medical Insurance, Global Health Insurance for Expats and
Employee/Employer Benefits Management, Analyze, Manage Files and
Programs, Ensure Compliance/Communication of Laws, Handling Inquiries, and
Informing Employees of Benefits Data.
Work directly with CEO/Business Owners, Manage Administration and
Reporting of new Health Care Regulations, Programs, Policies and Procedures
Work Directly with Wellness Initiatives and Reconcile Benefit Claims.
Performance Management, Health Insurance Plan Design, Benefits Enrollment
Recent episodes from Mark Stephen Pooler (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Eszter Sebok – Real Estate Investor – How To Create Wealth Within Real Estate - September 4, 2019
- Brilliance Business – Ernold Van Bueren – Professional Speaker And Business Expert- Everybody Can Start A Six Figure Expert Business - August 25, 2019
- Brilliance Business – Charles Tchoreret – Award Winning Author – Helping People Awaken The Best Version Of Themselves - August 21, 2019