Talia Adika, MBA
Employee Benefits, TY Health Insurance Brokerage
New York, NY
• New York State of Finance Licensed Health Insurance Broker
• Cornell University
Master’s Degree, labor and Industrial Relation
• Southern New Hampshire University
Master of Science, Business Administration
• St. John’s University
Bachelor of Science
National Remote Customer Relations Management from New York to California.
Exclusive International Health Insurance Ambassador for the United Nations.
International Private Medical Insurance, Global Health Insurance for Expats and
Employee/Employer Benefits Management, Analyze, Manage Files and
Programs, Ensure Compliance/Communication of Laws, Handling Inquiries, and
Informing Employees of Benefits Data.
Work directly with CEO/Business Owners, Manage Administration and
Reporting of new Health Care Regulations, Programs, Policies and Procedures
Work Directly with Wellness Initiatives and Reconcile Benefit Claims.
Performance Management, Health Insurance Plan Design, Benefits Enrollment
Recent episodes from Mark Stephen Pooler (see all)
- Douglas Laux – Former CIA Field Operative – Mark Stephen Pooler - December 19, 2022
- Celia Louise – Intuitive Mentor – Mark Stephen Pooler - December 12, 2022
- Marie Diamond – Global Transformational Leader – Mark Stephen Pooler - December 8, 2022