“Our founder, Rebeca Fernández, knows a lot about Human Capital. In fact, it’s a sector that she’s worked in for over 10 years, following the completion of her MBA. She’s an expert in areas including Recruitment, HRBP and HRIS and has worked extensively in change management and people analytics.
Rebeca has worked with clients from a variety of companies and cultures, for enterprises both big and small. She’s worked in fintech, consultation – even baking. No matter how different the company’s size or purpose, however, she’s found that the human resourcing issues that she’s come up against time and again can all be put down to the same key problems:
1 . Lack of clear, organised strategies, properly implemented and for the right reasons
2. Companies not clearly prioritising their employees as their greatest asset
3. Crucially, an “unhappy” workplace”
For more information go to….
Mark Stephen Pooler
Recent episodes from Mark Stephen Pooler (see all)
- Greg Garrity – Founder Of Impact Catalysts – Mark Stephen Pooler - March 17, 2023
- Margaret Thorli – Award Winning Business Woman – Mark Stephen Pooler - March 1, 2023
- Stephan Dekker – The Elite Performance Coach – Mark Stephen Pooler - February 24, 2023