CEO H&R Training Professionals
An Award-Winning Business Start-Up Trainer, Business Coach and Career Mentor
Margaret Thorli is a successful mumpreneur, author, public speaker, trainer and career mentor for single women and lone parents.
From June 2011-2019 she has training 1100 women and lone parents inspiring and motivated them into employment/self-employer.
She has over 30 years experiences running businesses, she is an executive coach, she creates and facilitates life-long-learning trainer and seminars to advise individuals such as single fathers, lone parents, single women and young people about freelancing, self-employment, youth mentoring programmes. In addition to efficiently obtaining start-up finances for new, established entrepreneurs.
“Championing the voice and worth of single mothers and fathers”
Her aim is to educate, inspire and empower 20,000 single women seeking a relationship and those raising children alone to discover their underlying potential to achieve the lifestyle that they’ve always envisioned. With topics varying from business starts –ups to effectively guiding women how to become fearless and bold in business.
She is the author:
- Single Mother and the Dating Game: Tips on how to maneuver the Dating Minefield lifts the veil on the issue of single mothers and dating
- 8 Tips to A Better Relationship: Ideas on how to have a great and loving relationship focuses on conquering fear, lifelong self-defeating habits and negative thoughts that hold the single mother back from reaching their full potential
- Elephants In my Stomach: feeling the fear, wanting to flee shares how to identify fear and finding the power to prevail in a strategic way
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
For more information..
Recent episodes from Mark Stephen Pooler (see all)
- Juliet K. Morrison – Award-Winning – Entrepreneur - June 27, 2022
- Dr. Rhonda M. Wood – Leading Authority On Mental Health – Mark Stephen Pooler - June 16, 2022
- Shawn Fair – Founder – Mark Stephen Pooler - June 9, 2022