Catherine Ellis is a Mortgage Professional for Xeva Mortgages and she is also an avid Wine Enthusiast. Her background includes finance, underwriting, mortgage brokering, private lending and – interestingly – wine!
In this interview, Catherine explains what a mortgage broker does and what home buyers need to know before they apply for financing. And what if you get declined by the banks? Or if you are self-employed? She has advice that will help you get a mortgage – even if you think you can’t qualify.
In this interview Catherine also covers:
- Why use a mortgage broker as a first time home buyer or at renewal
- Comparision of Products and how to choose the best product for your unique situation
- Variable or Fixed Rates? The question of all future homeowners
- What costs you need to take into consideration when preparing to buy
- Renting versus Buying
- The biggest tips for first time home buyers
What’s special about Catherine is she always puts her clients first and she realizes that the barriers which many
people are up against can make it difficult when dealing with the banks.
Catherine is also passionate about wine and she has traveled to many wine regions around the world including
Australia, Europe and North America.
To learn more about Catherine Ellis visit: http://www.mortgagesbycatherine.com
You may also contact her at: