Troy Fullwood will be speaking at NASDAQ, Coca-Cola, and Microsoft. He just recently shared his message at Harvard Faculty Club at the annual Business Experts Forum.
Troy founded Pinnacle Investments in 1996. He has written more than 250 articles on real estate investing and has spoken at more than 60 industry conventions as well as participated in over 27 radio talk shows about real estate note investing.
Pinnacle Investments is a nationwide principal buyer of 1 st lien performing and non-performing real estate notes.
Troy has assembled a team of professionals whose main focus is to quickly assemble and close each and every transaction. He has done over 14,000+ real estate note deals since 1996, through a combination of both single and bulk transactions.
Troy built the first distressed asset fund on Wall Street for non-performing residential mortgages back in early 2007 to capitalize on the market crash. He spent two years running the distressed asset fund which operated and produced a solid 91.15% IRR for himself and the investors that were involved, in late 2008 he sold off his majority interest in the fund to a Wall Street Capital group. The core focus of the fund was purchasing the first lien NPN’s and modifying the loans so that people could stay in their homes. He helped over 1700 people stay in their homes during his time at the fund.
Recent Career Highlights:
2015 Best Mortgage Investor USA by Wealth & Finance International
2016 Best of the Best in Finance by Acquisition International
2017 Founding Member of the Seller Finance Coalition based in Washington DC.
2017 Built the Note Genesis Software
2017 Launched The Thriving Investor Financial Website
2017 Became a founding investor with Tezos bank (The first of its kind in the worldwide cyber currency markets)
He has established many referral business relationships with diverse types of real estate investors and attributes his success to his creativity and persistence in problem-solving.
He is active in a local community church, as well as community issues in the financial industry. He is a respected and sought-after speaker in the industry, international best-selling author, and serial entrepreneur.
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020