Rasheeda Omolade-Sule says the Married, Let’s Talk has a mission to positively impact women from all walks of life, to support one another in confidence, to fight our battles together before the Lord and rejoice together in our victories.
“As helpmates to our husbands, our #1 thing Is to help them by praying for them. Our kings, our head of household, our crown and glory. ( is what we call them) Because we are coming from different walks of life is the reason why we must train, educate and learn from one another in order to be the best wife, mother, lover, and helper that we can be.”
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020