MALA RAMAKRISHNAN shares her story of going from homelessness to success in this inspiring interview. Listen and learn about how the seeds of success are planted and sown for harvest.
Empowering women is my biggest passion.
I am a single mum for 3 children. Have been through many hurdles and was made homeless with my 3 children.
My challenges didn’t stop there and it didn’t stop me from achieving my dreams. I fought all odds and pursued my diploma and worked very hard to achieve my goals.
I was invited as a speaker at the Harvard University, Harvard Business Forum School, Harvard Faculty Club from 28 July 2017 to 30 July 2017 – on Women Empowerment
Was invited as a special guest to contribute an article in FORBES Magazine – I was booked immediately after my speech at Harvard on 27 July 17. Topic – LEADERSHIP – What makes a good Leader?
I was interviewed on the national newspaper ‘The Newpaper’ – 9 October 2016.
Was interviewed on the National Television in a programme called ‘Achamillai Achamillai Season 2’ on Vasantham Central – 4th May 2017
Was a special guest in a National television channel in the USA for a TV programme called ‘THRIVE’ for a ‘WinCAM’ channel.
Was an invited special speaker on a radio channel in the USA called ‘Business Innovator Radio’
To Learn More:
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020