Marcus joined Wasserman in 2019 and advises brands + properties through strategy development, partnership measurement, sponsorship valuations, and partnership management. Prior to joining Wasserman, Marcus served as a business intelligence analyst for the Tampa Bay Lightning, USF Athletics, and SME Solutions Group, Inc.
Marcus earned his MBA from the University of South Florida – Vinik Sport and Entertainment Management program. Marcus is also a former football student-athlete from the University of South Florida.
To learn more about who they serve and available services, visit https://teamwass.com
About Sivonnia DeBarros
Sivonnia DeBarros – the Protector of Athletes – is a first-generational lawyer and law business owner, woman in business and a former track and field Division-I College athlete. DeBarros’s practice areas are Business, Employment, Sports, and Entertainment. Learn more about her services at www.prosportlawyer.com and www.sldebarros.com.
Recent episodes from Sivonnia DeBarros (see all)
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 25, 2020
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes – September 19, 2020
- Ep. #14 – Taneka Rubin – Pro WBBA Athlete & Entrepreneur on her book Winners Win & Purpose with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 11, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020