Otis is an experienced and knowledgeable financial advisor, ready to work with you and your family’s financial future. Otis started his career with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management as a financial planning specialist, working with over 300 financial advisors helping clients plan for retirement before joining Merrill Lynch.
Most of his childhood was spent in the inner city of Chicago, but moved to Barrington, IL while he was in high school. In 2005, Otis received a full scholarship to the University of Minnesota and later went on to graduate from Eastern Illinois University. While at EIU, he helped the football team win the Ohio Valley Conference.
Otis was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010, as one of only three players to be drafted into the NFL from Eastern Illinois University since 2000. He spent several years with the Bengals and also played for the Kansas City Chiefs.
After retiring from professional sports in 2015, Otis became a member of the NFL Former Players Association – Chicago Chapter. Otis likes to stay involved with sports by volunteering his time through the NFL Former Players Association.
In his spare time, he likes to spend time with his family, exercises, and volunteers with Rotary International, Cary Chamber of Commerce, and many other organizations.
Otis holds two securities licenses- Series 7 and Series 66.
About Sivonnia DeBarros
Sivonnia DeBarros – the Protector of Athletes – is a first-generational lawyer and law business owner, woman in business and a former track and field Division-I College athlete. DeBarros’s practice areas are Business, Employment, Sports, and Entertainment. Learn more about her services at www.prosportlawyer.com and www.sldebarros.com.
Recent episodes from Sivonnia DeBarros (see all)
- Ep. #16 – Isaiah Pace – MBB Coach & Diversity Leader on true diversity & inclusion in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 25, 2020
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes – September 19, 2020
- Ep. #14 – Taneka Rubin – Pro WBBA Athlete & Entrepreneur on her book Winners Win & Purpose with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – September 11, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020