Linda Clemons from Indianapolis, Indiana is the CEO of Sisterpreneur® Inc. Linda is an award-winning a record setting sales producer as well as one of the top sales trainers in the world in the resort/timeshare industry where clients have generated over two billion in sales.
A Body Language Expert trained and certified in Analytic Interviewing and Statement Analysis ™ which is a process used to detect deception.
Her clients and audiences to include Southwest Airlines, Coca-Cola, Spanx, Publicis, Nielsen, National Urban League, Nestle, MGM, Major League Baseball, Wells Fargo. Leo Burnett Worldwide, US Customs, FBI, Marriott, Hilton, Wyndham and Starwood.
Linda’s client list includes celebrities, executives, politicians, and entrepreneurs.
Linda has opened for or shared the stage with such notables as Oprah Winfrey, President Obama, Steve Wozniak co-founder of Apple, Dr. Condoleezza Rice and Mary Jo White former SEC Chair.
Awards to include but not limited to:
- Office Depot National Entrepreneur Award
- Women of Wealth Top Mentor Award
- A listing in the United States Congressional Records for community work.
- Sagamore of the Wabash the highest civilian award given by the governor in the State of Indiana.
- Memberships-Rotary International
- National Board member for the National Congress of Black Women
- Recognized by President Obama for community work
Please click here to learn more about Linda Clemons.
About Brad Sugars
Internationally known as one of the most influential entrepreneurs, Brad Sugars is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and the #1 business coach in the world. Over the course of his 30-year career as an entrepreneur, Brad has become the CEO of 9+ companies and is the owner of the multimillion-dollar franchise ActionCOACH®. As a husband and father of five, Brad is equally as passionate about his family as he is about business. That’s why, Brad is a strong advocate for building a business that works without you – so you can spend more time doing what really matters to you. Over the years of starting, scaling and selling many businesses, Brad has earned his fair share of scars. Being an entrepreneur is not an easy road. But if you can learn from those who have gone before you, it becomes a lot easier than going at it alone. That’s why Brad has created 90 Days To Revolutionize Your Life – It’s 30 minutes a day for 90 days, teaching you his 30 years experience on investing, business and life.
Please click here to learn more about Brad Sugars.
Learn the Fundamentals of Success for free:
Join Brad’s programs here:
For more information, visit Brad Sugars’ website: www.bradsugars.com
Follow Brad on Social Media:
Facebook: Bradley J Sugars
LinkedIn: Brad Sugars
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Dawn Morin, Branch Manager with Equity First Financial - March 1, 2024
- Interview with Paul Stawinski, Founder of CLU Wealth Advisors Discussing Inheritance Positioning - February 29, 2024
- Eric Payne – Owner of PR Design Build - February 28, 2024