Alston has worked with and represented players ranging from the National Basketball Association to internationally. As a certified agent by the National Basketball Players Association, he has handled contract negotiations, marketing, and other off-the-court matters for more than ten years. He is a graduate from Boston University where he majored in accounting, allowing him to provide financial risk management for his clients on top of contract negotiation and marketing.
Founded over 10 years ago by Alston, RLA Management is a full-service management and marketing agency that works to make sure every talent succeeds in reaching the vision they have for their future. The goal is always to make sure they reach their fullest potential with whatever they choose to pursue. RLA combines experience, creativity, intelligence, and transparency to provide management for current and post-career advice.
About Sivonnia DeBarros
Sivonnia DeBarros – the Protector of Athletes – is a first-generation lawyer and law business owner, woman in business and a former track and field Division-I College athlete. DeBarros is passionate about helping athletes in business protect their brands through collaborative partnerships, education and support necessary to carry them to the next level. DeBarros’s practice areas are Business, Employment, Sports, and Entertainment. Learn more about her services at www.prosportlawyer.com and www.sldebarros.com.
Recent episodes from Sivonnia DeBarros (see all)
- Ep. #23 – Sivonnia DeBarros – S&E Lawyer, and Protector of Athletes on breaking down the fx Voids over Deficits + Deposits. – November 20, 2020
- Ep. #22 – Megan Perry – Sports Veteran on taking initiative & navigating motherhood in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes – November 16, 2020
- Ep. #21 – Kim Hale – Celebrity Dancer Publicist on breaking barriers in Entertainment with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – November 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020