Andra Rasby is a former Division One athlete who understands the sports and fitness industry from the inside out.
Andra holds an MBA with a concentration in Sports Business and a certified Yoga Instructor. As both a Client and Instructor, Andra is familiar with Group Fitness and the operations behind the Instructor Substitution process.
Andra recognized a disconnect in finding the most appropriate substitutes for group classes. There were too many steps, lost emails, and last-minute requests. With a desire to fix this problem, she teamed up with Sarah Rasby to design SubGuru and says, “I want Owners, Managers, and Instructors to spend less time worrying about finding the right Teacher and more on the quality of the class.”
Andra is also passionate about giving back and thus, have linked up with organizations like Reclamation Ventures and launched the Ifundwomen campaign to support women entrepreneurs to make a positive impact in her community.
About Sivonnia DeBarros
Sivonnia DeBarros – the Protector of Athletes – is a first-generation lawyer and law business owner, woman in business and a former track and field Division-I College athlete. DeBarros is passionate about helping athletes in business protect their brands through collaborative partnerships, education and support necessary to carry them to the next level. DeBarros’s practice areas are Business, Employment, Sports, and Entertainment. Learn more about her services at www.prosportlawyer.com and www.sldebarros.com.
Recent episodes from Sivonnia DeBarros (see all)
- Ep. #23 – Sivonnia DeBarros – S&E Lawyer, and Protector of Athletes on breaking down the fx Voids over Deficits + Deposits. – November 20, 2020
- Ep. #22 – Megan Perry – Sports Veteran on taking initiative & navigating motherhood in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes – November 16, 2020
- Ep. #21 – Kim Hale – Celebrity Dancer Publicist on breaking barriers in Entertainment with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. – November 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020