Functional Medicine and Holistic practitioner Dr. Steve Wander spoke at Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club and shared the stage with New York Time Best-selling author Suzanne Somers.
Dr. Steve Wander was a featured speaker at the Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club, an annual conference of thought leaders from around the globe including CEOs, dignitaries, professionals, and leaders in the technical and medical fields. A national best-selling author, Dr. Wander is the owner and treatment director of Integrated Health Center of Maryland. He provides noninvasive treatments and solutions for patients suffering from thyroid, Type 2 Diabetes, and autoimmune issues. His grandmother’s health problems initially influenced the focus of his functional medicine practice.
To learn more about Dr. Steve Wander, visit his website at dcfunctionalhealth.com or by calling 301-770-5395.
Name: Dr. Stephen Wander
Organization: Integrated Health Center of Maryland
Address: 5912 Hubbard Dr,, North Bethesda, MD 20852, United States
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy – June 28, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- JENNIE EDWARDS:How to Use Your Dynamic Story to Make an Impact on the World for Daily Success - December 12, 2019
- DONNA GUNTER: 9 Quick Ways to Become Business Famous in Your Local Area and Achieve Daily Success - December 12, 2019
- MARK PORTEOUS:‘Core Values Index’ Can Open Doors to Daily Success - December 12, 2019