Functional Medicine and Holistic practitioner Dr. Steve Wander spoke at Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club and shared the stage with New York Time Best-selling author Suzanne Somers.
Dr. Steve Wander was a featured speaker at the Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club, an annual conference of thought leaders from around the globe including CEOs, dignitaries, professionals, and leaders in the technical and medical fields. A national best-selling author, Dr. Wander is the owner and treatment director of Integrated Health Center of Maryland. He provides noninvasive treatments and solutions for patients suffering from thyroid, Type 2 Diabetes, and autoimmune issues. His grandmother’s health problems initially influenced the focus of his functional medicine practice.
To learn more about Dr. Steve Wander, visit his website at dcfunctionalhealth.com or by calling 301-770-5395.
Name: Dr. Stephen Wander
Organization: Integrated Health Center of Maryland
Address: 5912 Hubbard Dr,, North Bethesda, MD 20852, United States
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020