Dr. Manjula Raguthu is Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Integrative Medicine as well as Family Medicine. She has a holistic approach to the patient and the management of disease. She believes strongly “Health is Wealth”. She has been in practice for more than 26 years.
She did her medical school from India, and her residency at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in New York, currently in practice in Houston and Brownsville, Texas. She has many awards to her credit. She has been recognized among Best Family physicians in America by consumers Research council for 2015, 2009, 2006 and 2004.
Dr. Raguthu believes that we all deserve a life of vitality—and that we have the potential to create it for ourselves. She creates change in the world by elevating people to healthier, longer, and more fulfilling lives, empowering each on their own journey of changing the world.
Dr. Raguthu volunteers for a number of nonprofit organizations.
● Distinguished Humanitarian Award (2016)
● Top Female Executive (2015)
● Elite American Physician (2015, 2016)
● Professional Of the Year (2015, 2016)
● Continental Who’s Who – Pinnacle Award Winner
● Marquis Who’s Who
She is married to a Physician Entrepreuner, and has 3 kids, Oldest Sharvani – doing medical school, 2nd one Chetan Raguthu – going to Stanford College for Business and youngest Neil – going to 11th Grade.
MANJULA RAGUTHU MD.,FAAFP.,ABAARM,FAARM.
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- KRISTEN CONTI — Default Industry Updates on Real Estate - July 16, 2021
- KATIE BRUNO CFP®, CDFA: Financial Peace of Mind is All in the Numbers - May 27, 2021
- LAWANNA BRADFORD: Bradford Group Mortgage Celebrating 15 Years - May 27, 2021