Doug Phillips is a facilitator for the CORPORATE TRAINING PROGRAM used by American Express, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, BOA, General Mills, General Motors, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Prudential, Re/Max, Verizon, Etc.
Doug Helps CEO’s Re-Establish Corporate Vision, Then Drives It Throughout Their Organizations.
Doug recently spoke at the Business Expert Forum at Harvard Faculty Club.
To Learn More, see Doug Phillips on Linkedin.
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020