In the last 5 episodes we have been discussing WHY we are Hustling and identifying the hole in our buckets. The trauma’s, our families of origin, our innate personality type and the insane social media world we live in at the moment.
If you have learned anything from me hopefully it is about being unapologetically who you are and what it means to live your life from the Front Seat and today’s episode is about how we have different ways to heal based on our personality types and much more.
3 main topics I will be covering on today’s episode:
1. Why type matters in HOW we Heal the Hustle
2. Why what you have been doing is NOT working (hint…it’s not about external things! )
3. How learning to mind your business and stay on your side of the net will give you HOURS a week back in your life!
There are been many times in my life where I mistakenly looked outside of myself to try to fill my bucket, all the while, I had a huge gapping hole in the bottom of my bucket. I would try to buy, shop, scroll, date, drink, busy myself or any number of other things to happiness or fulfillment.
In my 47 years I can confidently say NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKS!
Because I needed to fix the hole in my bucket FIRST!
I have had to learn how to:
1. Identify the hole in my bucket. Family of origin shit (we alllllll have this), know my innate bossy personality type (ENFJ), my attachment style (avoidant and I will teach you more about this in Summer School), trauma’s from my marriage including addiction and affairs, understanding my codependent style (doormat) and MUCH MORE!
2. Fix the hole in my bucket. Therapy, coaching, masterminds, boundaries, SAF (Soulfish as F*ck), cutting out people in my life, ability to walk away from things and people that no longer serve me, getting exquisitely clear on who and what I spend my energy on (rocks), only doing Front Seat activities, and much more!
3. And coming up in summer school and future episodes….Filling your bucket the new way that’s right for YOU!
Today and this weekend only you can invite a friend for FREE to Healing the Hustle Summer School! Register yourself for $497 and grab your friend…that’s it! Go here today – https://jessica-butts.mykajabi.com/healing-the-hustle
For more about Jessica and additional episodes, visit https://jessicabutts.com/podcast
The FREE Front Seat Squad: https://jessicabutts.com/squad/
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 204: Healing Your Sex Life Through the Unconscious Mind – Dr. Tonia Winchester - November 22, 2021
- 203: Why Selfish is Good for Sex – Dr. Laura Dabney - November 15, 2021
- 202: Dates & Mates – Damona Hoffman - November 8, 2021