In this episode, I, a devoted extrovert, sit down with two wonderful people who are leaning towards the introverted side of things. Stephanie and Jeni have agreed to join me today to share some stories about what it is like to be an introvert in an extroverted world. I believe our conversation brings some interesting insights into the “Introverted” dichotomy, some of the challenges and beautiful elements as well.
The perspectives we all are able to share about the two dichotomies is definitely illuminating and fascinating…at least I think so! Listen in and I think you will find something that applies to your own experiences or to those of your co-workers, friends, and family.
Again, I can’t thank you enough for listening, I so appreciate you taking the time.
To find out more about Jessica visit https://jessicabutts.com/.
Follow her on Instagram @frontseatlife for daily motivation.
Not sure what your Myers Briggs personality type is? Take a free personality assessment at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-personality-assessment/.
Looking for a tribe of growth-oriented people and want to stay closely connected to Jessica’s coaching? Join the Front Seat Life Community for a small monthly subscription at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-membership-group/.
Feel like treating yourself to major healing and growth? Want to get a year’s worth of therapy done in 5 days? Join Jessica’s Maui Retreat on March 13-17, 2019. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/fsl-maui-retreat.
Recent episodes from Jessica Butts (see all)
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! – June 20, 2019
- 23: Five Steps to a NEW LIFE – June 13, 2019
- 22: The 3 REAL Reasons I Journal – June 6, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 78: [Soapbox] Sexual Satisfaction Scale with Jessa Zimmerman - June 24, 2019
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! - June 20, 2019
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery - June 19, 2019