Hello, I’m so glad you are back, this episode piggybacks onto Episode 1. If you haven’t heard that episode yet, please consider going back and listening, it will help everything in this installment of the show make so much more sense.
In this episode, I reveal a framework, an analogy I personally came up with to help explain the Meyers-Briggs personality types and how they show up within ourselves. I needed to find a way to help people really understand and grasp the nuances of each type, and why we want to choose to put most of our energy into our “best self.”
Thank you so much for listening and being here, I so appreciate you taking the time.
To find out more about Jessica visit https://jessicabutts.com/.
Follow her on Instagram @frontseatlife for daily motivation.
Not sure what your Myers Briggs personality type is? Take a free personality assessment at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-personality-assessment/.
Looking for a tribe of growth-oriented people and want to stay closely connected to Jessica’s coaching? Join the Front Seat Life Community for a small monthly subscription at https://jessicabutts.com/front-seat-life-membership-group/.
Feel like treating yourself to major healing and growth? Want to get a year’s worth of therapy done in 5 days? Join Jessica’s Maui Retreat on March 13-17, 2019. Learn more here: https://tinyurl.com/fsl-maui-retreat.
Recent episodes from Jessica Butts (see all)
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! – June 20, 2019
- 23: Five Steps to a NEW LIFE – June 13, 2019
- 22: The 3 REAL Reasons I Journal – June 6, 2019
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 78: [Soapbox] Sexual Satisfaction Scale with Jessa Zimmerman - June 24, 2019
- 24: Want More Time? Learn About Time-Blocking, Rocks, and A-Listers… Oh My! - June 20, 2019
- 65: Marty Norman – Motivation in Recovery - June 19, 2019