Laura Neff is an Organizational Transformation and Leadership Development coach with Dorrier Underwood – a consulting firm that empowers leaders to envision a future and then achieve it.
As a successful career changer, Laura worked her way up at Bank of America from administrative assistant to leading internal communications for a Technology and Operations business unit.
From there she tested the entrepreneurial waters, founding a corporate communications consulting practice, co-founding a vegan-prepared food delivery service, and finally – establishing her own coaching practice supporting emerging leaders.
After 16 years as a business owner, Laura made the decision in 2016 to test the job search waters and return in some capacity to Corporate America.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/lauraneff
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020