Laura Neff is an Organizational Transformation and Leadership Development coach with Dorrier Underwood – a consulting firm that empowers leaders to envision a future and then achieve it.
As a successful career changer, Laura worked her way up at Bank of America from administrative assistant to leading internal communications for a Technology and Operations business unit.
From there she tested the entrepreneurial waters, founding a corporate communications consulting practice, co-founding a vegan-prepared food delivery service, and finally – establishing her own coaching practice supporting emerging leaders.
After 16 years as a business owner, Laura made the decision in 2016 to test the job search waters and return in some capacity to Corporate America.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/lauraneff
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019