Laura Neff is an Organizational Transformation and Leadership Development coach with Dorrier Underwood – a consulting firm that empowers leaders to envision a future and then achieve it.
As a successful career changer, Laura worked her way up at Bank of America from administrative assistant to leading internal communications for a Technology and Operations business unit.
From there she tested the entrepreneurial waters, founding a corporate communications consulting practice, co-founding a vegan-prepared food delivery service, and finally – establishing her own coaching practice supporting emerging leaders.
After 16 years as a business owner, Laura made the decision in 2016 to test the job search waters and return in some capacity to Corporate America.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/lauraneff
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019