Laura Neff is an Organizational Transformation and Leadership Development coach with Dorrier Underwood – a consulting firm that empowers leaders to envision a future and then achieve it.
As a successful career changer, Laura worked her way up at Bank of America from administrative assistant to leading internal communications for a Technology and Operations business unit.
From there she tested the entrepreneurial waters, founding a corporate communications consulting practice, co-founding a vegan-prepared food delivery service, and finally – establishing her own coaching practice supporting emerging leaders.
After 16 years as a business owner, Laura made the decision in 2016 to test the job search waters and return in some capacity to Corporate America.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/lauraneff
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019