Sometimes the scars are unseen. Author Tracey Brown uncovers hidden scars in this life-affirming interview of personal discovery.
A United States Coast Guard Veteran, Tracey Brown held many designations. She was a rescue swimmer on both small boats and helicopters, a firefighter, navigator, heavy weather surf coxswain, EMT and federal law enforcement agent, to name a few of her duties while at the Small Boat Station Yerba Buena Island in San Francisco Ca. After many lost years from undiagnosed PTSD, Tracey was educated as a Director of Physical Rehabilitation and has been working for over twenty years to help clients get free from physical pain. For the last decade she has specialized in pain reduction via scar tissue therapy.
Rescue to Recovery is a Veteran’s perspective of time serviced in the United States Coast Guard, the years after and navigating the enigma of post-traumatic stress. This is a book written by a veteran and her personal challenges while coming to terms with, and understand her inability to engage in day to day activities as others did. It is a reflection of missions, trainings, and skewed understandings of post-traumatic stress. This is not just for veterans, it is for the helpers, healers, heroes and warriors of all walks. Those that feel the need to stay strong when everything feels like it is falling apart.
To Learn More: https://www.rescuetorecovery.com/
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- BECKY NORWOOD: Spotlight Publisher and Author Shares Publishing Secrets for Daily Success – January 9, 2020
- International Best Selling Author VICTORIA LOWELL publishes ‘Empower Your Worth’ in Spanish and English –
- MELODY KEYMER HARPER: Get on the Speaker Money Train with New Book on Secrets of Speaking – December 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020