Get your pen and paper and take notes. You will want to listen to interview over and over again in order to get all the gold nuggets!
Henry Devries shares insights in how to use books and speaking to land high paying clients.
Storytelling helps consultants and coaches persuade on an emotional level. Maybe that is why companies like FedEx, Kimberly-Clark, and Microsoft are hiring storytelling experts to teach their executives to tell relatable stories. Nothing is as persuasive as storytelling with a purpose, and readers will learn the techniques of telling a great story employed by Hollywood, Madison Avenue and Wall Street. How you can add persuasion power to presentations Eight great metastories you need to tell The art and science of storytelling Three key characters of persuasive stories: hero, nemesis, and mentor Why you should not be the hero of your own stories If you want lessons on how to improve your persuasion power, with a dash of wry humor thrown in, then Persuade With a Story! is the book for you.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- 007: CHETAN PARKYN: Human Design – Discover the Person You Were Born to Be Translated Into 14 Languages Around the World – December 10, 2019
- 0006: BONNIE DIAZ – No. 1 Best Seller Ballroomology Tells A Transformational Journey Connecting Spirit, Mind, and Body – December 4, 2019
- 0005: HENRY DEVRIES- Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – December 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- EMERALD GREENFOREST: Wealthy Life Mentor - December 12, 2019
- JESSICA BRACE: Creating Client Attracting VIdeo With Easefor Daily Success - December 12, 2019
- VISMAYA RUBIN: Gratitude Gangsta Shares G.A.A.I.N. Techniques for Daily Success - December 12, 2019