John Bates’ “Why” is to bring out what is awesome inside of you, so it can live in the world and make a real difference.
After getting his start by absolutely blowing his first talk on the TED stage, John has gone on to train hundreds of TED/TEDx speakers in countries from the US to Yemen in what he learned, the hard way. He also works with C-level executives at top global corporations to make their communications “TED-Worthy.” Executives from organizations like Johnson & Johnson, NASA (where he most recently trained the Astronauts), Boston Scientific and more recommend him to their colleagues as the best, and most fun, leadership communication trainer working today.
John founded the website www.executivespeakingsuccess.com and offers training based in human evolutionary biology and human neurophysiology so you learn not only what works, but WHY it works; principles you can apply to your own unique style which will allow you to connect, inspire and elevate at will.
John brings the power of TED-Worthy communication, powerful executive presence, storytelling and Jedi-like persuasion skills to top executive teams, sales teams, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers and anyone on the light side of the Force who wants to have a lasting, memorable impact and reliably cause people to take action.
John’s articles for Inc.com, including “How Crashing and Burning on the TED Stage Changed My Life” can be found here: www.inc.com/author/john-bates, and his book TED-Worthy Leader, Connect, Inspire, Elevate is due out in 2018.
Recent episodes from Adam Kipnes (see all)
- Don’t Pick a Niche-Adam Kipnes -The Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 30, 2018
- Adam Kipnes Interviews Jack Bergstrand The Velocity Advantage on the Entrepreneurs MBA Podcast – October 26, 2018
- One Thing 400 Times – The Attract Clients Now Podcast with Adam Kipnes – October 23, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018
- Collaboration Strategies That Help Build Brand with Noelle Garcia Ep 187- Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 14, 2018
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep19 How to get Known with Bestselling Author Mark Schaefer - November 12, 2018