Important Guidelines for Submitting Episodes to BIR
- Business Innovators Radio Episodes must be created and owned by you
- No Pitching Authority Marketing Services
- No Infomercials to Sell Products or Services
- Keep Language Clean
- 140 Characters Maximum
Note: Blog Talk Radio, YouTube, and iHeartRadio will only show 100 characters.
- Guest Name – What They Do – Main Topic
Example: John Smith – Houston Mortgage Specialist on First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Select up to TWO best categories for your episode.
- The episode will be classified within these categories on BusinessinnovatorsRadio.com.
- The category information may or may not be used by the sites on which the episode is syndicated.
- The summary is a brief description of who your guest is and the topic discussed.
- Should be 100 to 200 words and include a “To learn more,” section at the end.
- Do not copy and paste straight from Word or from a website. Copy text into Notepad, then copy and paste into your episode submission form to ensure there are no extra spaces between lines or extra characters.
- YouTube will cut off the text in the show summary after about 4000 characters, so keep your summaries brief
Links in Show Summary
- Hyperlinked text will not syndicate as linked text to other sites
- Links to be displayed as clickable on other platforms should be entered using http:// or https://
- Not all platforms will display links as clickable
- MUST be SQUARE and AT LEAST 400×400. Photo only. No logos or text in the image.
- Images should be square or they may appear distorted or cut off.
- MUST be a .jpg file.
- Before uploading, name the Image file as ExpertName.jpg (for example: John-Smith.jpg).
- The show image will also be used on Spreaker and YouTube.
Ready to Publish MP3
- All audio files MUST be .mp3 files
- 100mb Maximum file size
- Admins do NOT listen to entire interview prior to publishing.
- Admins will listen to the first 10-20 seconds of the interview to ensure there is not dead air or pre-interview conversation at the beginning of the interview.
- Sponsored image size should be 728×90
- Sponsored image files must be .jpg
- Sponsored links must begin with http:// or https://
- Do not include a “/” at the end of the Sponsored link URL