Enthusiasm is more powerful than logic, reason, or rhetoric in getting your ideas across and in winning over others, to be enthusiastic we must act enthusiastically
What makes it relevant today, for me, is that we have to really want to do what we say we want to do. So many people are doing things because their parents want them to do it, because their friends want them to do it, because their spouses want them to do it, or because that’s what society says you want to do, so when you do things that way, you’re only doing them “kind of.” But when you’re enthusiastic about something, you’re doing it because you want it. It’s your heart’s blood and it matters to you. When it matters to you and you put Enthusiasm behind your Definite Major Purpose, then you can get it done. We need people that are passionate about what they do.
Conversations to Guide and Light Your Path in Deciding Your Definite Major Purpose. For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You’ve Met Your Fate – Now Let’s Walk Into Your Destiny!
To connect with me and pick up a copy of one of my books visit http://www.LeffordFate.com
For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You have met your Fate; let’s walk into your destiny.
Recent episodes from Lefford Fate (see all)
- Ep 17-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #16–Budgeting Time and Money –Napoleon Hill Leader Johnnie Lloyd – July 15, 2020
- Ep 16-It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #15–Maintenance of Sound Health–Napoleon Hill Leader Sandra Valencia – June 23, 2020
- Ep 15-It’s Your Fate Podcast w/Lefford Fate-Success Principle #14–Creative Vision –Napoleon Hill Leader Alejandro Manuel Miranda Torres – June 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - September 19, 2020
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi - September 18, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience,Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson - September 18, 2020