Join Michael and I share our similar stories of struggle while working as first responders, losing it all, and rising up to use our experience to help others.
Michael C. Koch, BS, CADC II, SAP, is a 19-year police officer and former narcotics detective who now works as an addiction counselor at True North Recovery Services, an intensive outpatient program in Encinitas, CA. Michael is dedicated to helping all of those who suffer but he has a special place in his heart for the recovering peace officer.
Find out more at http://rescuetherescuer.com
Recovery Innovators – In today’s busy world it is more important than ever to establish yourself as an expert. Gain the instant trust of your prospects and clients as a respected Addictions Authority: http://recoveryinnovators.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Recent episodes from Stephen Kavalkovich (see all)
- Ep020: Travis Pipes – The Universality of Stigma in Pro Sports and with First Responders – December 6, 2017
- Ep019: Katrina King of Recovered Purpose and Chasing the Dragon – November 29, 2017
- Ep018: Kristin Walker – Mental Health News Radio Network – November 22, 2017
Recent episodes from James Healy (see all)
- Ep017: Brandon Novak – Show Me Who You Walk With and I’ll Tell You Who You Are - December 12, 2017
- Ep013: Valerie Silveira – Give Yourself Permission to Live Again - December 11, 2017
- Ep016: Jean Krisle of 10,000 Beds – Our Mission is Recovery - December 9, 2017