Join Dan Willis and I as we talk about healing the mind and heart of the those that are called to helping others. Reinforce why you do the job and keep your soul satisfied.
Dan Willis served nearly 30 years as a police officer, retiring as a Captain from the La Mesa Police near San Diego. He is a graduate of the FBI National Academy. He is a former crimes of violence, child molestation, homicide detective and SWAT Commander and has taught at the San Diego Police Academy for 12 years.
Dan is the author of the emotional survival and wellness guidebook “Bulletproof Spirit: The First Responders Essential Resource for Protecting and Healing Mind and Heart.”
He travels the country providing emotional survival training to first responders.
More info: http://FirstResponderWellness.com
Find out more at http://rescuetherescuer.com
Recovery Innovators – In today’s busy world it is more important than ever to establish yourself as an expert. Gain the instant trust of your prospects and clients as a respected Addictions Authority: http://recoveryinnovators.com
The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
Hassle-Free Books – You have a message to share, it shouldn’t be so difficult to get it out to the world. Become an author in a little as 45 days: http://hasslefreebooks.com
Recent episodes from Stephen Kavalkovich (see all)
- Ep010: Jeff Dill – Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance – September 19, 2017
- Ep009: David Wiklanksi – I’d rather you be annoyed that I woke you up… – September 11, 2017
- Ep008: Dan Willis – Create a Bulletproof Spirit – September 5, 2017
Recent episodes from James Healy (see all)
- Ep010: Jeff Dill – Firefighter Behavioral Health Alliance - September 19, 2017
- Ep003: Stacy Fisher-Gunn – Be Kind to Yourself - September 13, 2017
- Ep002: Jessica Butts – Live Your Life from the Front Seat - September 12, 2017