In this episode Hosts Jeremy and Valerie Owens lay discuss the serious challenges that the construction industry is facing including the labor shortage, new infrastructure bill, and the need for more technology in construction with special guest Tony Rader.
Tony Rader discusses how National Roofing Partners (NRP) is using drone technology to make his labor force more efficient, how Associated Builders and Contractors changed the course of his career, and how he is leaving a lasting impact and legacy on the construction industry.
Learn about Jeremy and Valerie’s journey, why they have decided to launch this industry asset to better the community at large through mentorship, peer education, and thought leadership.
To read their Open Letter to the Construction Industry click here
To Join the USCZ digital platform – https://usconstructionzone.com
To follow the USCZ journey and connect on social media
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/usconstructionzone
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLac-RnSIyL7PWVnR7bOGfg
- LinkedIn Business page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/us-construction-zone
Recent episodes from Matthew Loughran (see all)
- Ep# 4 Entering the Golden Age of Innovation in Construction with René Morkos - October 28, 2021
- Ep# 3 Leadership and Networking Principles with Sunny Pinhero - October 1, 2021
- Jeremy Owens Founder of US Construction Zone Discusses The Future of Technology Within The Construction Industry. - September 10, 2021