Tell me how you use your spare time and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you will be 10 years from now.
~ Napoleon Hill
Most people don’t look at Budgeting as something that gives them control of their life. They look at it as a negative. So, when we transfer that thought process, it causes us to build the tenacity, and the Enthusiasm to look at what we’re doing, to get us what we really want. We use Time and Money that way.
This principle is probably one of the most powerful principles, because you need self-discipline and you need accuracy—and you need all of those the other principles in order to do this. But it can be fun. It doesn’t have to be hard. It can be fun.
Conversations to Guide and Light Your Path in Deciding Your Definite Major Purpose. For over 30 years, my purpose was to defend our nation, and now that purpose is helping people discover their life’s purpose and grow to their full potential.
You’ve Met Your Fate – Now Let’s Walk Into Your Destiny!
To connect with me and pick up a copy of one of my books visit http://www.LeffordFate.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson – November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions –
- Keziah Robinson – Founder, Cassia Partners on Leadership & Growing Your Small Business – November 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020