Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Women in Business
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Jessica Friesen, a woman trailblazer in business. They discuss what it takes for women to be successful in business ventures.
- 4 key tips to set yourself up for success
- Don’t try and do business like a man; Do business utilizing your own strengths
- Educate yourself and develop confidence to speak up
- Build a strong business by building a strong community
- Support, mentorship, and empowerment are essential
Connect with Jessica Friesen – www.gales.ca
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 24 – The Art of Fertility – Blaise Hunter interviews Animation Artist Jasmine Katatikarn – July 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 23 – The Hidden Language of Men – Blaise interviews Vanessa Lusignan – July 17, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 22 – A Culture of Kindness – Blaise Hunter interviews Nahla Summers – July 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020