What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– The Semicolon Effect
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Mental Health Advocate Corretta Doctor. Corretta is an active Field Advocate for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). She focuses on positive messages and her speaking topics are primarily on mental health, social wellness, and personal development and growth. September is Suicide Prevention Month and Blaise and Corretta have a deep conversation about mental health.
- Has our society made positive strides in bringing mental health awareness to the forefront?
- How can we support children and adults going through depression?
- What are some ways to connect during the isolation of the coronavirus?
- Talk Saves Lives
- Empathy is key
If you need support or know someone in need visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/managing-stress-anxiety.html
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your business ventures, brands and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
Collect your FREE Gift!!! https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #15-Alternative Learning Options for Children of Entrepreneurs: Charity Muhammad of Planting Pure Seeds Academy - October 19, 2021
- Episode 184-Andrea d’Agostini’s Five-Step Process to Help Your Business Grow-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 19, 2021
- Episode 448-3 Funnels Every Personal Brand Should Have-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - October 19, 2021