What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– The Semicolon Effect
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Mental Health Advocate Corretta Doctor. Corretta is an active Field Advocate for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP). She focuses on positive messages and her speaking topics are primarily on mental health, social wellness, and personal development and growth. September is Suicide Prevention Month and Blaise and Corretta have a deep conversation about mental health.
- Has our society made positive strides in bringing mental health awareness to the forefront?
- How can we support children and adults going through depression?
- What are some ways to connect during the isolation of the coronavirus?
- Talk Saves Lives
- Empathy is key
If you need support or know someone in need visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/managing-stress-anxiety.html
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your business ventures, brands and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
Collect your FREE Gift!!! https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir – October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 34 – Blaise Hunter interviews two-time speedskating Olympic Gold Medalist Catriona Le May Doan – Beyond the Podium – October 9, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 33 – Women of Inspiration – Blaise Hunter Interviews Founder of The Universal Womens Network Monica Kretschmer – October 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Mike Koenigs Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast - October 16, 2020
- Blood Testing as a Preventative Measure with Jacobus Hallowijn, Interviewed by Dave Skattum PART 1 – The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health - October 16, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 35-The Butcher Shop Girl-Blaise Hunter chats w/author Carmen Kissel-Verrier about the debut of this blockbuster memoir - October 16, 2020