Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– What’s in a Brand?
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Branding Expert, Anne Candido. Anne is the founder of Go for 2, a Brand “Love” consultancy aimed at developing unexpected yet authentic connections to people’s heart, mind and soul. They discuss the benefits of effectively building a business brand and clarify common misconceptions about the branding world.
- Is branding and marketing really worth the money, time and energy?
- What are the key benefits of building brand identity for a business?
- How to identify the Love Brand Vehicle that will work for your business?
- How can businesses survive this pandemic with branding strategies?
Connect with Anne to build you own “Love Brand”
Buy her new book on Amazon: “The Super-Highway of Relevancy: Getting More People to Choose Your Brand, More Often, Indefinitely”
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Charles “Walt” Wilson Retirement Strategist Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Your Retirement Funds - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Scott Rigby Ph.D, Behavioral Scientist, Author & Creator of the MotivationWorks Platform-Personalized Employee Engagement - June 29, 2022