Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing confidence, your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Shame On You
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise contemplates the level of shame and guilt being placed on women during this global pandemic and shares her insights on how to win the battle.
- How to silence the shame and guilt.
- Letting go of outside expectations.
- Setting realistic goals that align with our core values.
- How to lean into the growing pains of this process.
- Lazy is the new black.
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Planning Your Next Vacation -Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 15, 2021
- Ep.#14-Coach Tavia Morse-The Hidden Health Problems in Your Mouth - June 15, 2021
- Episode 432-How Is Your Brand Performing in 2021?-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - June 15, 2021