Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise practices what she preaches and gets vulnerable about her journey in overcoming a pattern of lying.
- Blaise shares how she lied to herself and others for most of her life
- Self-reflection led her to understand the reason behind the lies
- Truth is about Trust
- A defining moment became a “Lying Lesson” that forever changed Blaise’s life
- Truth will set us free
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Barbara Dalle Pezze, Ph.D., Global Leadership Coach - February 23, 2021
- Garvin Reid interviews Professional Bodybuilder and Certified Personal Trainer Zach Downs on the Wellness on Demand Podcast - February 23, 2021
- Episode 404-One Million Followers In 30 Days with Brandan Kanes-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - February 23, 2021