Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Warrior Fatigue
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Feminine Leadership Guide-ess Kim Dechaine. Her mission is to help women leaders step into their own power and leave overwhelm and burnout behind so that they can lead authentically and make massive impact in their work, life, and world. Women enter the workforce and seek to advance, develop and use their skills and knowledge, they pursue strategies of “fitting in” that works in the short term but eventually erodes their sense of self-confidence and ambition and they in turn burnout. These two ladies discuss how a different approach is needed in women’s leadership at this time, one that recognizes and values women’s experiences, feminine nature, and potential.
- Connecting the dots with mental health to combat overwhelm and burnout
- Identifying the unrealistic expectations and just say NO, this isn’t acceptable anymore
- Practise head, heart, hands: Slow our minds, choose kindness and compassion, and take action
- How to balance our feminine and masculine energies
For more info: Inner Powered Leaders on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/innerpoweredleaders
Link for waitlist for Kim’s Female Changemakers Membership:
(If you join the waitlist, you will receive a FREE copy of her guide on 7 Ways to Power Through Overwhelm)
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 115-Core Values & Strategic Alignment: Taking a Step Back for Business Building with Hanna Hermanson - October 22, 2021
- Ep. #67-NIL Legal Expert, Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – shares 5 Contract Tips for the Student Athlete Entrepreneur - October 22, 2021
- Episode 186-Manuel Suarez and His Father’s Legacy of Providing Content-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 22, 2021