Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Identity Check
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise talks about the identity theft women face. Knowing our worth and owning it are skills we are told to obtain but society doesn’t teach us how. We know we should love ourselves, but we can’t truly love and respect ourselves if we are constantly judging or questioning ourselves. This establishes an identity crisis.
- The Heroine Movement isn’t about self-esteem. It is self-respect
- How to do a daily Identity Check by using the 5 W’s
- When we know thyself, we want to protect and contend for our identity
- Self-Regulation combats negative self-talk
- How to verbalize our needs and wants
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial -How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Mitigate Taxes in Retirement for their clients - December 3, 2023
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023