Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– The Covid War
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise shares her war story and how there are many sides to everyone’s life. People see the social media posts and think all is peachy, but they don’t see the sacrifices in which the success was built upon.
- Blaise discloses her battle scars
- How affirmations don’t do SH*T when in combat
- The parallels of the Covid War & World War II
- How to draw on the attacks and harness them
Google Maps Yourself out of the maze of anxiety and overwhelm – Access the FREE MAPP – Blaise the Trail | Free Offers | Blaise Hunter | Personal Growth | Mental Health
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with David Anderson Founder of DWA Leadership - May 14, 2021
- Ep. #46-Jacob Turner–xPro Financial Q.B. on helping athletes build sustainable lifestyles with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - May 14, 2021
- Episode 95-Social Media Break:How A Social Media Detox Can Help Your Online Business! With Kelsey Abbott and Hanna Hermanson - May 14, 2021