Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Voice of Love
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Vocalist Maria Manna on the power of using one’s voice to bring hope to the world. Maria began her ‘Pandemic Balcony’ performances from her home on Vancouver Island at the start of covid. It was to show gratitude for front line workers in her own community and around the world. With most of her family living in Italy, she was inspired when she saw her fellow Italians singing from their balconies. These two ladies discuss about following our soul’s purpose, digging deep, and being on a mission to uplift. One performance at a time, Maria changes lives.
- Continue to hang onto the power of love
- Mother your soul
- Let’s have a life’s mission statement of hope
- Fight for your purpose
- When the road changes, go with the road
Learn more: www.mariamanna.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2-How Managing A Managing An Amazon FBA Store Is A Lot Like Being A Mutual Fund Manager – Jason ONeil – E-Com Solutions - January 15, 2021
- Episode 79-Leveraging Joy and Relationships to Grow Your Coaching Business with Lee Noto and Hanna Hermanson - January 15, 2021
- Ep. #31-Emila Deneke & Toya Gordon-PSU Students about their show “Too Much Info” with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - January 15, 2021