Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– The Elegant Warrior
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Success Mentor, Rebecca Whitman who will inspire you to be unapologetically you. These two ladies discuss overcoming self-hatred and Rebecca shares how she battled anorexia and alcoholism. This deep conversation empowers us to be an elegant warrior within our own lives.
- How to be in a state of elegance and flow
- Being a warrior is about being authentic
- Our power is all about embodying the power of love
- Having healthy partnerships is so vital
- What is the legacy we want to leave behind
Learn more: www.RebeccaElizabethWhitman.com
Register for the FREE New Year, New You Workshop on Dec 27th https://fb.me/e/1cckoKg2Y
Set Goals, Intentions, and Affirmations for 2021!!!
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Morgan Lloyd Independent Insurance Agent with Trailstone Insurance Group-Protect from Natural Disasters - May 22, 2022
- Interview With Jonah Rice Real Estate Broker with Trinity Team Real Estate at Keller Williams Preferred Realty - May 22, 2022
- Episode 143-Done For You Copy & Funnels, behind the scenes of building a feminine marketing machine for coaches with Leslie Thorton - May 20, 2022