Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Mind, Body, & Soul Muscles
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Entrepreneur, Fitness & Health Nutrition Specialist, Samson Hodin. These two have a deep conversation about looking at the whole picture of health and wellness. Known as “the healthy, online strength coach”, Samson coaches others to be stronger mentally and physically in a way which enables them to develop and maintain a healthy and toned physique in the safest and most effective manner.
- It’s so vital to understand how everything is connected
- How to get the mind, body and soul working in harmony
- Discovering the root cause of ailments
- Working through trauma and PTSD to heal and optimize our health
- How to not just be the CEO in business but also the CEO of your mental, emotional, and physical health
Learn more: www.samsonpersonaltraining.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with D. Scott Kenik, Founder and Principal of Wealth Concepts Group Discussing Market Volatility - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Chris Prefontaine, Chairman & Founder of the Wicked Smart Companies & Host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast - May 26, 2023
- Interview with Kerry Morris, CFP Founder of HonorShield - May 25, 2023