Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Turn Into The Spin
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with CEO, Coach, and IT Consultant C. NaTasha Richburg. C. NaTasha is passionate about teaching people how to face their struggles, ask wise questions, and learn lessons. These two ladies discuss how a tactic from NASCAR can apply to our lives.
- Why it is so vital to face our problems
- How to get pregnant with a dream just by asking questions
- How to turn into the spin on issues like the pandemic, black lives matter, and women’s rights
- There is no such thing as bad, just lessons
- Over time we develop better questions
- Knowing better equals doing better
Learn more: www.cnatashaproductions.com
Connect with C. NaTasha Richburg – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions – November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 38-Does the Body Talk-Blaise Hunter interviews Lauren Scherger-an expert in the holistic health field – November 13, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 37 – Turn Into the Spin – Blaise Hunter interviews CEO, Coach and IT Consultant C. NaTasha Richburg – November 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020