Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Turn Into The Spin
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with CEO, Coach, and IT Consultant C. NaTasha Richburg. C. NaTasha is passionate about teaching people how to face their struggles, ask wise questions, and learn lessons. These two ladies discuss how a tactic from NASCAR can apply to our lives.
- Why it is so vital to face our problems
- How to get pregnant with a dream just by asking questions
- How to turn into the spin on issues like the pandemic, black lives matter, and women’s rights
- There is no such thing as bad, just lessons
- Over time we develop better questions
- Knowing better equals doing better
Learn more: www.cnatashaproductions.com
Connect with C. NaTasha Richburg – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Kevin Guttman, Reverse Mortgage Specialist - February 21, 2024
- Interview with Rich Scott, Vice President of Growth at milehimodern - February 15, 2024
- Episode #60 – Loud Budgeting – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - February 15, 2024